If a fully custom site seems like overkill for your needs, but the prospect of DIY’ing it seems time-consuming, difficult, or just too unprofessional, a semi-custom templated site may be just right for you.
Get a stunning, professional online presence
Without reinventing the wheel!
Perfect for Slimmer Budgets & Busy Schedules
With access to hundreds of premium, professionally designed WordPress templates, I will help you select one that’s perfect for your brand, then customize it to suit your content, navigational structure, color scheme and fonts.
As with a custom website design project, we’ll still start with an assessment of your business objectives for the site, your site’s functional needs, and branding/aesthetic considerations. But by working with sections from the template of your choice, we’ve got a big head start, and that saves money.
In this role, I will serve as your WordPress website-planning consultant, template-customizer, and all-around project coordinator. I will guide you through the process of selecting the perfect template for you or your brand — and coordinate your project right through to launch!
Included in Your Package:
- Website goals consultation
- Content strategy and site-navigation planning
- A template “shopping” meeting where we’ll sit and explore the options together
- Pro template of your choice
- Customization of the template to suit your needs
- Your content formatted for device-responsive layouts
- Image optimization
- Browser and device testing across many platforms, etc.
- SEO plugin installation/configuration
- Google Analytics set-up on your WordPress dashboard
- Coordination with your domain registrar at launch to configure DNS records